Rotronic is a leading Swiss manufacturer of precision Intrinsically Safe sensors and measurement transmitters with selectable analogue outputs, suitable for use wherever there is a risk of explosion due to dust or gas in the environment. They were developed for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, grain & sugar, petrochemical, and oil & gas industries.
Conforming to the latest international standards, the Intrinsically Safe (secondary side) HygroFlex5-EX transmitters have two channel 4…20 mA outputs. For many installations there is no need for an Intrinsically Safe power supply, dedicated ‘clean’ earth or Zener barrier. Interchangeable probes are available for all applications including a screw-in probe for pressure environments and a low dew point probe.
- Stainless steel probes certified for operation in Zone 0/20
- Standard & cable mount probes, screw-in probe for applications at pressure
- HygroFlex5-EX measurement transmitter certified for Zone 1/21
- Intrinsically Safe, secondary side
- Wall and duct mount transmitter versions available
- 2-wire power supply, 2-scalable analogue outputs
- Dew point, Mixing Ratio (g/kg) and other moisture values available
- Robust aluminium transmitter housing; IP66 protection
- LC display option with trend indicators; keypad
- Service interface (USB) for configuration using Rotronic HW4 software
- Range of calibration accessories available