Rotronic has developed the new PF4/5 Series of differential pressure sensors with practical functions. These include an integrated ambient pressure sensor and automatic zero-point calibration giving you a precision, maintenance free measurement instrument.
Monitoring differential pressure is important in many applications and vital in medical facilities. It is also essential wherever small differences in pressure can have a significant effect, for example in cleanrooms. Also required for applications in research and development, and in the heating, ventilating and air conditioning sector. It is important to measure differential pressure accurately and monitor it constantly.
- Choice of flow or diaphragm sensor technology
- Colour TFT display with three lines for measured values
- Optional connector for Rotronic temperature & humidity / PT100 probe
- Up to three analogue outputs (scalable), one analogue input.
- Relay Network compatible (Ethernet). RTU over RS-485
A technical datasheet is available from the Rotronic website www.rotronic.co.uk