Could your business benefit from greater productivity, increased efficiency, reduced costs, enhanced reputation and a safer workplace?
If so, now is the time to invest in IOSH’s Managing Safely, the market-leading safety and health course for businesses of all sizes. It has been delivered worldwide for over 25 years by a huge network of training providers. It is tried, tested and trusted.
And there’s more:
• Thorough but flexible. With the consequences of safety and health failure potentially fatal, you cannot rush training. Our three-day course takes the right amount of time to get learners up to speed, available face-to-face or via e-learning to suit your business needs.
• Business-focused. IOSH works with business leaders in the development of flexible courses to ensure they deliver the insights and efficiencies you need to gain a competitive edge.
• Unique. Managing Safely combines practical step-by-step guidance with an engaging and inspirational approach that will make your managers think afresh about how safety and health can positively impact the whole business.
• Contextualised. The content of the course and the scenarios that are explored will directly reflect your sector, workplace and even factors relating to your geography or business demographic.
• World-class. IOSH is the chartered body for safety and health professionals, and the quality of the training and the content of the course reflects that.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who manages or supervises people, in any industry sector or environment.
They’ll learn to:
• assess risks
• control risks
• understand responsibilities
• understand hazards
• investigate incidents
• measure performance
They’ll learn about the “why” as well as the “how”. Why should we look out for our colleagues? Why should we continue to innovate? How can I make a difference?
To find out more go to www.iosh.com/managingsafely